I saw this step-by step tutorial of how to Gird Your Loins and it needed to be readjusted.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
And the last watercolor ^^
Watercolor I did while I was in Spain c:
I don’t understand my own comic, sorry.
the powerpuff girls: live actionstarring amandla stenberg as blossom, quvenzhané wallis as bubbles and willow smith as buttercupfeaturing idris elba as
their hot nerdy dadthe professor
original concept/casting: [x]
the pumpkin king / sally
doodles for myself